$94.15 – $275.00
Tru-Catch Small Live Animal Traps are powder coated for durability and long lasting performance and come with a five year warranty against animal damage.
Tru Catch Small Live Animal Traps are available in five sizes:
- Tuffy 24 Live Animal Trap – This trap does not have a rear door, it has been designed for use with kittens, chipmunks, squirrels, weasels, minks, and other similar small animals. The Tuffy is made from 1″ x 1/2″ (3cm x 1cm) wire mesh which will prevent small animals from squeezing through the trap and escaping. Powder coated for durability and long life. Dimensions: 24″ x 8″ x 9″ (61 x 20 x 23cm) ship weight 8lbs (4kg).
- 30D Deluxe Heavy Duty is a heavy-duty everyday use trap and is best for trapping raccoons, cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 30″ x 9″ x 11″ (76 x 23 x 28cm) ship weight 14 lbs (6kg).
- 30 Fat Cat Trap will accommodate those cats that are simply too big for the 30LTD trap. This trap gives the animal more room to move around. Is also suitable for smaller cats. Features a rear door release. Dimensions: 30″ x 12″ x 14″ (76 x 30 x 36cm) ship weight 15 lbs (7kg).
- 30LTD Light Duty Trap is a reliable light weight animal trap that is great for small animals. This model works on cats, skunks, rabbits, and other small animals. This trap is a favorite for “TNR” projects. Features a rear door release. Dimensions 30″ x 9 x 11″ (76 x 23 x 28cm) ship weight 10lbs (4.5kg).
- The 36-D Classic Deluxe works for cats, small dogs, raccoons and other wildlife. This is the must have trap for around the farm. This live animal trap has a rear door release. Dimensions: 36″ x 12″ x 14″ (91 x 30 x 36cm) ship weight 14lbs (6kg).
All Tru Catch live animal traps come with a five year warranty on animal damage. Made in the USA.