The Kuranda Cat Tower is a great way to provide exercise and amusement for cats. Providing this active play area with great lookout spots relieves stress and boredom for indoor cats. The staggered levels provide cozy nooks that offer privacy and reduce conflict between cats. The tower is designed with more weight at the bottom to keep it secure from tipping. The Furniture Grade PVC frame and solid vinyl fabric is durable and easy to wipe clean.
The Kuranda Cat Tower is made of furniture-grade PVC pipe and a heavy duty 40 oz vinyl fabric. Easy to clean and extremely durable, your cats will love climbing the levels of our towers for years! Great for indoor or outdoor use, UV resistant materials and stainless steel hardware. Manufactured in the USA.
- Multi levels provide exercise and amusement for cats
- Relieves stress and boredom for indoor cats
- The wide base and low center of gravity prevent tipping
- Offers great lookout spots with a choice of perch
- The Furniture Grade PVC frame and solid vinyl fabric is durable and easy to wipe clean
- Comes with Kuranda 1 year warranty
- All parts and fabrics are replaceable
- Heights range from 2 to 9 levels
- 2 Tier – 16″ wide x 21″ long x 24″ high (41 x 30 x 61 cm)
- 3 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 20″ high (76 x 30 x 51 cm)
- 4 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 29″ high (76 x 30.5 x 74 cm)
- 5 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 38″ high (76 x 30.5 x 97 cm)
- 6 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 47″ high (76 x 30.5 x 119 cm)
- 7 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 56″ high (76 x 30.5 x 142 cm)
- 8 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 65″ high (76 x 30.5 x 165 cm)
- 9 Tier – 30″ wide x 21″ long x 74″ high (76 x 30.5 x 188 cm)
Why do Kuranda Beds ship unassembled?
Assembling your Kuranda Bed is a simple task; it comes down to 8-12 screws in the corner brackets and should only take 10-15 minutes.
When we ship beds assembled, shipments incur “oversized rates” which almost triples shipping expenses.
We don’t wish to charge our customers exorbitant prices to cover the shipping fees. We would prefer to save you the extra money of oversized shipping costs and send you your Kuranda Bed unassembled.
Assembly requires the use of a Phillips-head screwdriver (or an electric drill) and a 7 1/16 (or an adjustable) wrench.
If you find your bed to be difficult to assemble, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
|Dimensions||127 × 26 × 26 cm|