$31.65 – $47.50
These Dangerous Dog Collars comply with all Australian standards. Made with strong leather and reflective material, they are adjustable and come in 4 sizes (see full description below). A D-ring is attached for securing your pets ID tags.
We have developed a collar that fits all the Australian requirements for a Dangerous Dog Collar. It is a visible warning to the public to be cautious when approaching the animal (not for the purpose of typical collar uses).
- Complies with all Australian standards.
- Heavy-duty leather and long lasting reflective material.
- Designed to be worn at all times.
- D-ring to attach your dog’s ID tags (see our range of ID tags to pair with your collar).
- Multiple notches to adjust the collar for the perfect fit (Remember: you should be able to snugly fit two fingers between the collar and your dog’s neck).
4 Sizes available:
- Small: 45cm to fit neck size 36cm and under
- Medium: 55cm to fit neck size 46cm and under
- Large: 65cm to fit neck size 56cm and under
- X-Large: 85cm to fit neck size 76cm and under
- These are non-functional collars and for display purposes only – NOT designed to have a lead attached for walking, securing, or tethering. Please use another collar or harness alongside this one.
- Who are these for? – Need only be worn by dogs that have been declared “Dangerous” by a Local Authority.
- They must be worn at all times – Always keep this collar on your dog to avoid penalisation.
- Avoid facing penalties – Familiarise yourself with the laws and regulations in your state and council jurisdiction to ensure you are fully complying
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 cm|