Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
PDF Print

Chemical Capture feed

Chemical Capture

Chemical Capture Disclaimer

Please note that all immobilizing drugs must be obtained from a licensed veterinarian under their DEA license. We do not recommend obtaining chemical capture equipment until you obtain assurance from your veterinarian that he or she will provide you with appropriate immobilizing drugs. ACES cannot give information regarding particular immobilizing drugs or their recommended dosages. You and your veterinarian should work together to determine which drugs would be appropriate for your needs. ACES does not recommend purchasing darting equipment unless you have been properly trained in its use. As there are significant differences between the various remote delivery systems, we advise taking a class in chemical immobilization to help you determine which equipment would be best-suited to your needs.?

ACES Australia